I have over 15 years of professional experience and almost 20 years of personal development work I’ve personally undertaken.
- PhD Candidate at University of Queensland developing an online program teaching mental health skills to university students, graduating 2018. The piloting of this program in 2015 found participants lowered depression, anxiety and stress and increased well-being, self-compassion, mindfulness, satisfaction with life and engaged living. A randomised controlled trial of 1,200 participants is currently underway.
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honors at Central Queensland University, graduated 2014. Honors research project that investigated levels of mindfulness, self-compassion, self-awareness and integrated self-knowledge in psychology students.
- Advanced Diploma & Diploma of Core Energetics Body Psychotherapy which included substantial client contact hours and supervision, graduated 2004.
- Diploma of Professional Counselling (including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy & Solution Focused Therapy), graduated 2001.
- Certificate in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy level 1 with Russ Harris & masters level course with with Professor Ken Pakenham, University of Queensland.
- Certificate in Family & Systemic Constellations.
- Training in Voice Dialogue, Trauma Resolution, Brainspotting, NLP & Visualisation.
My extensive personal and professional experience allows me hone in on exactly what we need to do in our sessions in order to get you the change you are looking for.
I’ve made immense changes in my own life, so I know how to help you make them in yours.